If I had a $1 in my wallet for every faded, stretched-out, ripped, too-small, stained & horrible t-shirt littering the floor, shelves, baskets & hangers in my closet…well I’d probably be accused of pole-dancing after the kids go to bed. (You know if they were folded the right way…the dollars – not the t-shirts) Anyway, I don’t have a dollar for them – nor could I get anyone to PAY me that much for them… So I had an idea.
Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I came up with what I THOUGHT was a fantabulous “original” idea …but NOOO. Haha! I found lots of similar pieces and tutorials online this morning. So while it IS a great necklace and so easy a toddler could do it – sadly…someone beat me to it.
Here’s what I did with my old Roxy t-shirt.
Extra Supplies if you so choose to EMBELLISH:
- Hot glue
- metal studs and/or bling
This is SOOOO easy!!
- Easy T-Shirt Necklace (alwaysbcmom.com)
- Gorgeous Beading Wire and Swarovski Crystal Necklace Tutorial (beadinggem.com)
- Shredded T-Shirt Necklaces – Lauren Constantine V&Y Mart Accessories are Chic and Sustainable (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Fabulous flannel! (leevalley.wordpress.com)
- Chunky Stone and Beaded Necklaces (beso.com)