I have been promoting and showcasing people for over a month now on my blog & Facebook page DISCOVER FABULOUS – and now someone has DISCOVERED ME!! haha!
I am brand new to Etsy so this was so cool! Currently we have a handful of items listed, coaster sets, tea towels, chalkboard plate…but am quickly adding to the store each day! The next items will be script stamped clothes pins & a large wall piece made of counting sticks!! My husband Richard Raymond and I are collaborating on these unique items to hopefully offer some amazing things for your home. Richard has the power tools & skill to build and I am offering the creative touches with paper, paint & awesome fabrics! Together we make a pretty good team!
Check out the Etsy treasury where my Aqua Inspiration Coaster set is featured today! (And while you’re there- browse around for a while in my shop and other’s too!!
- Etsy Find: Rosebud Clip – $10 (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Etsy Find: Quilted Floral Clutch – $6 (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Handmade New Year’s Eve Etsy Finds (craftzine.com)
- Photographing Items for Etsy (piecefuljoy.wordpress.com)
- A Snow Day Means Online Shopping: Shoe Spats at Etsy (shoeblog.com)
- The Heartfelt Etsy Treasury Features my Heart Throb Earrings! (beadinggem.com)