Richard & I are so happy to announce the launch of our Etsy store & new venture 2Raymond Design Co! I posted 5 items for sale today – and navigated my way through the Etsy set up pretty well if I do say so myself! There are 4 custom sets of tumbled stone coasters & 1 fabulous chalkboard plate (that I almost couldn’t part with) – and more items coming this week!
We are currently working on 4 custom shadow box jewelry cases – hoping those will be finished and ready to list this week!! Other items in the works are the “Signs of Life” custom signs — which will showcase a special date and initials in a very very awesome & unique way. We will also be offering custom vinyl lettering (for wall decor) by Spring time! (Very excited about that one!)
To all my Discover Fabulous fans (Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere) – thank you from the bottom of my heart for your amazing support since the launch of Discover Fabulous on December 16th! We have grown FAST to over 200 fans and are hoping for 1000 by the end of the year! Please continue to share our site & blog with your friends.
Lastly, I hope that everyone is enjoying the contests & free giveaways… they will continue FOR EVER I promise!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprising people with something unexpected & I intend to keep doing it as a regular part of this new business. All contests and giveaways will be posted on the blog & Facebook so watch out for them! (Currently we are collecting entries for a FREE Amazon Kindle – drawing on Feb 1st. See the related blog post for details on how to enter!)
Click any of the pictures below to see more about the items for sale on Etsy!
- Photographing Items for Etsy (piecefuljoy.wordpress.com)
- Cake Pops Review and Giveaway! (lisacooking.com)
- A lesson for Etsy (holtz.com)
- Streamline, from functional to styling (vostok.es)
- Accessorize Your Outfit With a Cocktail Ring!: Raymond Lee Jewelers (jewelryindustryinformation.wordpress.com)
- 7 Sites Like Etsy: Alternative Options for Selling Your Homemade Designs (brighthub.com)
- Etsy Find: Leather Bow Bracelet – $3 (thebudgetfashionista.com)