This week’s DISCOVER FABULOUS plans include;
- making a homemade apple crisp recipe- from IceMilk Aprons – Preserves blog. I just need to talk myself into getting out again in this nasty-wet-cold weather to get the ingredients I need. Will post pictures of how this goes!
- trying out “washer jewelry” – one of the Christmas gifts my husband gave me was a thoughtfully filled bag of items I will need for some future projects – and this was one of them! I can’t wait to see how creative this one can get – and all from a metal washer from the hardware store!!
- racking my brain for a catchy -yet appropriate – yet memorable name for what I hope becomes a new biz in my local area sometime this year!
- and of course still scouring the web for FABULOUS FINDS to pass along to my loyal fans, friends & followers!
- DIY Button Earrings (Make it for Christmas) (frugalupstate.com)
- WIN! – Have your house decorated for Christmas (interflora.co.uk)
- New Year’s Appetizer: Spicy Preserves and Soft Cheese Guest Post from Tigress of Tigress in a Jam (thekitchn.com)